Precious cargo on his shoulders: a firkin is carried to a brewer's booth, at the Northern Virginia Summer Brewfest, just outside of the city of Leesburg, in northern Virginia.
- A firkin is 10.8 gallon (US) beer cask.
- More about cask ale and zwickelbier at the Northern Virginia Summer Brewfest: here.
- Review of the festival from Musings Over A Pint: here.
- See more photos from the festival: here.
- Pic(k) of the Week: one in a weekly series of personal photos, usually posted on Saturdays, and often of a good fermentable as subject.