In 2009, temporary tatoos abounded at the Northern Virginia Summer Brewfest, in Leesburg, Virginia. They may again, today and tomorrow, at this year's festival.
Of course, beer will be in abundance, as well. Nearly 60 breweries, some local, will have beers present: some in bottles, many on draft, and a few served cask-conditioned. Several of the breweries are sending representatives, and some, the brewers themselves.
UPDATE: More links and stories from the festival.
- A slideshow of photos from this year's festival: here. Individually displayed: here.
- Pic(k) of the Week: A Brace of Beers
- Two Dudes search for dark beer at NoVA Summer BrewFest
- Deconstructing the Cask Widge
- The festival website: here.
Pic(k) of the Week: one in a weekly series of personal photos, often posted on Saturdays, and often, but not always, with a good fermentable as a subject.
Photo may be reprinted, but only for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use requires permission, as per Creative Commons.