It was the 3rd annual Spring Real Ale Festival, 28 April 2012, at the Pratt Street Ale House, in downtown Baltimore, Maryland, when and where 5 brewers expressed their mutual admiration for each other's work.
Left to right, they are:
- Stephen Marsh: cellarmaster at Heavy Seas Brewing Company, in Halethorpe, Maryland;
- Steve Jones: the festival organizer and host, and the head brewer at Oliver Ales, in the Pratt street Ale House in Baltimore, Maryland;
- Brian Strumke: owner, brewer of Stillwater Artisinal Ales,of Baltimore, Maryland;
- Rob Perry: brewer for The Brewer's Art. brewery/restaurant in Baltimore, Maryland;
- Derek Davis: assistant brewer at Oliver Ales.
- More photos from the fest: here.
- Read more about cask-conditioned real ale at Cask Ale USA.
- Pic(k) of the Week: one in a weekly series of personal photos, often posted on Saturdays, and often, but not always, with a good fermentable as subject. Commercial use requires explicit permission, as per Creative Commons.