Sean Bolan's Pub of Federal Hill, Baltimore, Maryland, put on a Beer Breakfast yesterday morning - indeed its first ever. Owner Ken Krucenski hosted; 'Brews Brother' writer Steve Frank and I were guest hosts.
- Half-pint of draft Schneider Weisse
- Warmed Guinness bread served with Schneider Weisse honey butter
- Hot coffee with Chouffe Coffee Liqueur
- Draught Guinness
- Egg and vegetable Frittata with Irish Cheddar, garnished with hop shoots.
- Weisswurst drizzled with Lindeman's Framboise reduction.
- Irish banger finished with a Guinness and onion sauce.
- Hash browns cooked with Harp Lager, topped with ketchup made with 1999 Vintage Aventinus.
- Beer Mimosa (orange juice and Unibroue's sour cherry ale Quelque Chose, served on the rocks).
- Brewer's Art Sour Cherry beer
- Lancaster Brewing Company Strawberry Wheat Ale
- Chilled Honeydew Melon Soup finished with Lindeman's Peche Cream