VeggieDag is an occasional Thursday post on an animal-free diet and its issues.
A Tuesday-before-Thanksgiving edition of VeggieDag Thursday.
- Chipotle Mac & Un-Cheese with Roasted Brussels Sprouts. Via Isa Chandra Moskowitz of the Post Punk Kitchen.
- Quinoa and Kale Cakes. Via Vegetarian Friend.
- Parsnip/Potato Latkes topped with vegan 'Creamy' Spinach. Via YFGF.
- Apple-Herb Stuffing. Via Smitten Kitchen.
- Make your own cranberry sauce. Language alert: Thug Kitchen is not shy.
- 'Popcorn' Cauliflower. Via YFGF.
- Vegetables take center stage for a vegetarian Thanksgiving. Via Joe Yonan, Food Editor for Washington Post.
- Also from Post Punk Kitchen: a cornucopia of Thanksgiving vegan recipes. This is a great resource.
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz has written a new cookbook: Isa Does It. She has a book-signing tour for the latter portion of 2013. Just added (and not on that list): 17 December, at Busboys and Poets, in Arlington, Virginia.
- Why the name VeggieDag? Here. Follow on Twitter: #VeggieDag.
- Suggestions and submissions from chefs and home-cooks welcomed! Here.