'Stitched' together from several digital images, today's Pic(k) of the Week is a panoramic view of attendees at the Northern Virginia Summer Brewfest.
Held over a June weekend at Morven Park, in Leesburg, Virginia, the outdoor event offered festival go-ers the choice of beers from nearly sixty breweries, including many local breweries.
Here's another view:
- See more photos from the festival: here.
- Several of the participating breweries were from Virginia, including brand new Old Ox Brewing (of Ashburn, Virginia), which would only officially open its taproom to the public a few days after the festival.
- See the list of all the participating breweries: here.
- The festival organizer, The High Road, also organizes an autumn version, in nearby Manassas, Virginia.
- Pic(k) of the Week: one in a weekly series of personal photos, often posted on Saturdays, and often, but not always, with a good fermentable as a subject.
- Commercial reproduction requires explicit permission, as per Creative Commons.