A Pic(k) of the Week for Boxing Day: two cork-caged bottles of 'vintage' Belgian beer.
- A Jeroboam of Chimay Grand Reserve (vintage 2006).
Holding 3 liters, the equivalent of 6 pints and a 5 ounce lagniappe.
- A magnum of Liefmans Goudenband (vintage circa 1987-1995).
Holding 1.5 liters, which is 3 pints plus 3 ounces.
- Pic(k) of the Week: one in a weekly series of personal photos, usually posted on Saturdays, and often, but not always, with a good fermentable as a subject.
- Photo courtesy Ornery Brewing Company.
- Commercial reproduction requires explicit permission, as per Creative Commons.
- For more from YFGF: