But they scooped us all, and were 100% open! I was lucky and just happened to be driving by. The place was packed. I ordered a 60 Minute, and congratulated Manager Kim Ross.
View Larger Map
- As of Tuesday, the website www.dogfishalehouse.com did not have the address posted. It's 13055 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway (Route 50), in Chantilly, Virginia, in the Greenbriar Shopping Center.
- A 'soft' opening is somewhat of a trial run, when a restaurant opens for a day or two for designated guests rather than for the general public. the 'soft' opening was actually held on Saturday for invited guests.
- When I first posted this, I wrote that I had been to the Pub on Monday, rather than, of course, Tuesday! Was it the effect the of 60-Minute Pale Ale?
- Musings Over A Pint visited and reviewed as well.
- The name Kim Ross may be familiar. For several years prior, she had been the Banquet Manager at multi-tap Magnolias at the Mill in Purcellville, Virginia.